There is hardly a soul who loves cheese but not Mac and Cheese. It is the ultimate comfort food you can find. When you add some seafood, like a lobster to it, you get your dinner menu here, is a recipe for you to try out.
- Any pasta of your choice ---- 1 box
- Lobster meat (cooked) ---- ½ - ¾ pound
- Cheddar cheese (shredded) ---- ¾ cup
- Swiss cheese (shredded) ---- 1 cup
- Gruyere (shredded) ---- 1 cup
- Egg (beaten) ---- 1
- Sour cream ---- ½ cup
- Milk ---- ¼ - ½ cup
- Butter ---- 3 tbsp
- Salt and pepper ---- as per your taste
- Heat the oven to 350° and grease a pan with butter.
- Take a large pot of salted water and bring it to boil and cook the pasta al dente as per instruction.
- While the pasta is being cooked mix the milk or cream, butter and egg in a bowl and keep aside.
- Transfer the pasta to a colander and let the excess water drain out of it. Once done, transfer them back to the pot.
- Add butter to the hot pasta and stir it until the butter melts.
- Once the butter melts, add the cheese and repeat the process until the cheese is also melted.
- Now add the milk or cream mixture to the pot of pasta and keep stirring until it is mixed well.
- Now add the lobster meat and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture to the greased baking dish.
- Cover the tops with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Bake the dish for about 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- The seafood is now ready to serve and enjoy!!