Do you know the best thing about seafood? It not only assures to stimulate your taste buds but keeps you absolutely fit and fine. Moreover, if you are a seafood lover, you would know well that no matter how much you eat it, your appetite would remain fine and you would stay away from acquiring health issues. So, if you are having seafood dinner plans, you can always satiate your taste buds with fresh Maine crab sliders that can be both tasty and healthy if prepared with perfection.
Well, preparing it is quite easy and effortless. All you need to do is accumulate the right ingredients and know the right methods to prepare the recipe. Whether you are planning to impress your boss or stun your friends with a finger-licking recipe, preparing the fresh Maine crab sliders will get your job done.
So, if you are all set to try the Maine crab sliders recipe, just take a look at the list of ingredients along with the preparation methods:
|Image Source: goo.gl/l9co7|
• Slider Rolls – One to twelve packs
• Maine Crab Meat (picked) – 2 to 5 lb
• Bacon cut and cooked in half – 6 slices
• Roma Tomato – 1 piece
• Heavy Cream - 1 to 2 cups
• Limes – 1 to 2 lime pieces
• Ripe Avocado – 1 piece
Methods to prepare:
1. Take a sauté pan and start cooking the Bacon slices and put all of them in it until they become crisp.
2. Once done, take a paper towel and place the crispy cooked slices in it. 3. Add the heavy cream to the sauce pan. Once done, start boiling it.
4. Take fresh lime juice extracting from only 1 lime. If you wish, you can add a few more limes for better taste.
5. Get the tomatoes and slice them off with the help of a pointed knife. Take the avocado to slice and peel it off.
6. Take the sauté pan and heat it above medium high. Thereafter, start melting the butter and bring on the slider roll. Grill it well taking its middle section till it turns golden brown.
7. Take the plate and thereafter keep the slider roll on it. Now, it’s time for you to put up the crab slider. So, taking the slider’s bun bottom section, add avocado and a few pieces of picked crab meat.
8. Once done, include one-half slice of Bacon along with a bit of lime cream sauce. Put in the tomato along with the slider bun’s top half.
Your Maine Crab Sliders are now ready. Now, just get your favourite beverage and enjoy the treat.