|Image Source: goo.gl/UhpCV|
You cannot think of a better way to show your mother how much you care for her than to prepare a loving dinner for her. To break the monotony you can try out some seafood dinner. Yes seafood has created a true sensation among foodies all across the world. Seafood dinner not only tickles your taste bud but is also known to offer you a healthy diet as well. Nothing can be a better idea to celebrating mother’s day than preparing dinner for your mother.
If you want to prepare a healthy and mouthwatering seafood dinner for your mother then here is your recipe:
Mother’s Day Charbroiled Oysters
The quantity depends on the amount of people you want to serve.
- Parsely, chopped
- Oysters, large freshly shucked
- Magic sauce
- Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- French Bread, cut in half
- Lemon wedges
For The Sauce:
- Pecorino Romano, grated
- Butter, unsalted, soft
- Garlic, minced
- White pepper
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Parsley, chopped
- Lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them together for some time.
- Now you need to reserve it at room temperature grilling it.
- Well, now the main part of cooking the recipe goes. First of all you need to heat your grill and get it as hot as possible. Yes, you read it right. You need to get it as hot as possible.
- Now you need to be very careful. Okay do not get nervous. First, shuck oysters and do not lose any of the juices. If you do, then you might not be able to enjoy the dish the way it should be enjoyed.
- Next you need to place shell side down on the hottest part of the grill.
- Now, allow the oysters cook in their juices till the edges begin to bubble. Keep doing it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add a scoop of sauce to the top of each oyster to the rim of the shell. Now since the sauce begins to bubble and the edges start to brown, top with a drizzle of cheese and cook for another minute.
- Next you need to carefully remove the oysters from the grill and top with parsley and serve immediately.
- Finally you need to serve with a side of lemon wedges and French bread to soak up any and all of the delicious juices.
Well, this was one recipe that would make your mother feel extremely special on mother’s day. For more such lip-smacking seafood recipes, click here.