Sunday 3 March 2013

Lavish Lobster Palate for A Spiced Up Weekend



Image Courtesy: goo.gl/U6Zhy
Okay!! now I am again heading for a boring weekend. I think someone should spare me the horror!! I don’t want to have some boring food for a fantastic weekend. Last time everything went terribly wrong and I was to be blamed for it. I was supposed to take my wife and kids for a weekend picnic and ultimately ended up having boring conventional food at home. 

I felt so sorry and there was nothing that could be done. My kids and my wife had frowned and I was sad too. It all happened because of my boss who called me at office for some extra work. After the day I have promised myself that at any cost I will not spoil the mood of my dear ones. 

This weekend I think I have some plans for my family and I am not going to disclose them before. Yes, I have planned a really delicious seafood dinner. 

For all those who love switching to seafood recipes to add spice to a boring weekend here are some easy to cook seafood preparations: 

Paella Valencia Lobster
  •  English peas
  •   Lobster tail meat
  • Clam
  • Mussels
  • Chorizo
  • Seafood kit
  •   Vigo rice
  • Shrimp
  • Browned chicken legs 
Take a pan and brown the chorizo in it. Now remove the chorizo. Cook chicken with chorizo drippings. Add some olive oil if you feel. Remove the cooked chicken. Sauté rice in chicken and chorizo drippings and then add canned seafood. Again return chicken and chorizo to sauce pan. Add the lobster pieces and shrimps. Now nestle lobster pieces and shrimps in the pan and cover with a foil. Cook until the rice grains turn tender and the shell fish becomes pink. Your lobster paella is ready. 

Baked lobster tails
  • Lobster tails 1lb
  •   Lemon juice
  • Butter
  • Sea salt
  • Pepper
Firstly preheat your oven at around 350 degrees. Use a knife and cut tails in equal halves. Take an aluminum foil and lay the lobster tails (shell side down) on it. Drizzle molten butter on the tails. Add some pepper and salt for flavor. Squeeze lemon juice on the tails. Take another foil and seal the tails. Place them inside the oven for about 20 minutes. These few yummy recipes are exactly meant for a father and husband who want to please his family. Now, I have started feeling excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment